Without recovery, I never would have gotten this incredible opportunity. 🍌🍼
Fitblr tip: Your dash shouldn’t make you feel bad about your body.
"sivir go bot!"
"NO I MUST DANCE"
[types /d into chat several times]
[sits on base doing the wave for 5 minutes straight]
- Me 50% of the time: I love to run. Green beans are amazing. Who needs cake when I can have strawberries. PROTEIN. Oh my god peanut butter. I have so much energy! This is my fourth bottle of water today. I love being healthy.
- Me the other 50% of the time: I want to sleep for 6 years. When did my bed become heaven. Why did I eat 3 twinkies. I'm too lazy to put on a bra. Being a girl sucks. I don't feel like exercising.
Im looking for a new theme. nothing in particular(except that there be place for links). suggestions would be nice?
I just found this…this was a long time ago lol
So I decided to make a BOTD for the month of May. I’ll promote 31 different blogs, one per day, to 54,000+ lovely people.
What you need to do:
- -Reblog this post ONCE, likes won’t count.
- -Be a health blog of any kind, no pro ed, thinspo or excessive body-spo will be considered.
- - You don’t have to be following, but if you do, is greatly appreciated. I think my blog and I are both pretty cool ^.^
- -Check out my Instagram, and twitter, and follow if you like. Again, is not a requirement.
- -Have your askbox open, because I will message you and if you don’t reply within 48 hours, I’ll choose someone else.
What you’ll get:
- -A screenshot promo of your lovely blog with a short and sweet note on why I think people should follow you. This will be posted in the morning and then reblogged at night.
- -A new friend! come say hi!!! my askbox will always be open for you.
What I look for:
A nice theme, links on your blog, a personal page or tag. Depending on the notes of this, I will make a runner up list or something. A list of blogs that I think are great and people should follow, and to make things fair, I’ll use a random generator, but I will still check that they’re positive, non triggering blogs.
Have a great rest of the month and good luck!
when i see a clothing item i like and check the price tag